Why choose us for your European vehicle Maintenance, Service and Repairs?
No need to drive all the way to Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Range Rover, Sprinter, VW, Volvo or other European auto dealerships with Silverdale Autoworks right here! We are a more convenient, more personal and very-well qualified to service your European vehicle and your factory warranty will not be affected.
- Highly qualified service technicians. Our Certified Technicians have decades of experience working with European vehicles. We employ ASE Certified and ASE Master Certified Technicians.
- We have equipment and resources that equal and sometimes surpass the dealerships. We have made heavy investments into our equipment and technical resources. Our abilities equal or exceed those of the dealerships.
- We use factory specified parts and fluids. Factory original parts are used for most repairs and maintenance.
- Vehicle Specific Scan Tools. We have vehicle specific scan tools that allow us to provide coding and programming service to your European vehicle.
- Convenient. Since we are right here in Silverdale, no need to take a ferry or drive 60-90 miles round trip just for service. We also have a complementary shuttle service so you can drop your car off and we’ll give you a ride back home or to the office. We can also arrange a rental at your request. Here on our website, you can also schedule and appointment online 24/7.
- Personal, friendly alternative to dealerships. We get to know our customers and their cars. At our AAA Approved Auto Repair Shop, you’re not just a number. You don’t have to wait in long lines either. When you pick up your car, the person you speak with knows about your car — not just a clerk. We take the time to explain the service or repairs and answer any questions you may have.
- Bosch Service Center. As an independent Bosch Service Center, Silverdale Autoworks passed a rigorous evaluation to be accepted to the program, and is frequently inspected to make sure the high Bosch standards are being maintained. Autoworks continues to stay on top of the technology curve with the latest tools and advanced technical training necessary to service late model European vehicles. We also have a training center on-site for the continual training and certification of the Silverdale Autoworks staff. All Bosch Service Centers receive quality parts, diagnostic and wheel service equipment and training from Bosch, the largest original-equipment parts manufacturer in the world.