- Diagnosis and repair of all vehicle systems
- Factory scheduled maintenance, including indicator based service (SII), Engine oil service, Inspection I, Inspection II, and Condition Based Service (CBS)
- Engine Driveability Problems
- Timing belt replacement
- Oil changes with multi-point inspections
- Cooling system services, water pump replacement and overheating diagnosis
- Heating, and Air conditioning service and repair
- Complete brake system service including ABS & Traction Control
- Full engine rebuilds
- Transmission service and rebuild (manual and automatic)
- Clutch replacement
- Exhaust repair
- Pre-Purchase Vehicle Inspections
Our Service Advisors are able to answer your questions and provide repair quotes over the phone!
We can perform scheduled maintenance inspection services and stamping of service manuals, so that warranties are still valid. Don’t be fooled by dealerships that tell you that the vehicle must be returned to them for all service and inspections in order to keep a valid warranty.